Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ooda-Lalee! (Ooh-dah-lah-lee)

So me,Rob,Alex,Andy, and Levi watched this on Friday night.


Now, I'd say that this is one of the times that the rating system screwed up. It's a PG-13 cartoon, which means that there should be Captain America's blood on the screen sometimes, or Iron Man's severed hand or a shot of Hulk's green behind or something like that. Actually, it's PG-13 for violence, not partial nudity, so scratch that Hulk-butt part (Ha ha!).

But still, It's the only PG-13 cartoon that I've seen, and I had those expectations of the movie. As it turns out, it's no more violent than your average Batman cartoon. No blood, in fact the guys appear to bleed water when they did get hurt. It was a nice touch.

In fact, Titan A.E. (which I like a lot, by the way) had a good amount of blood, and was PG.

So I think that the moral of the story is: More blood equals more story. Or vice-versa.

13 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

I for one, didn’t mind the lack of Hulk cartoon butt. For me, it’s either live action or nothing. Live action or computer-generated, I’m not picky.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Rivers is my hero said...

Bum-bum

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. Clary said...

listen butts are friken awesome dude. blieve me, i know what i speak

1:49 AM

 
Blogger b. clary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 PM

 
Blogger b. clary said...

sorry that was me. what I said was...

i totally updated my blog. just letting you know since it's been up for a few days with no comments. that's just plain embarrassing.

hahahaha.

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Alex Morrise said...

That cartoon was lousy. It didn't lead anywhere. The climax was them getting the Hulk not to kill them.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Rivers is my hero said...

bum-bum!

7:02 PM

 
Blogger b. clary said...

i would just like to say that I still think Rivers is very attractive.

and that I have updated my blog once again. go. now.

oh and rivers is really attractive.

oh and Luke, which weezer album would you suggest is the best one ever?

2:30 AM

 
Blogger Rivers is my hero said...

Hard to say. I change which album is my favorite a lot. Currently it's Pinkerton. Grungy and dirty. But there is many qualaties about all the albums that I like. Blue album is a classic rock album. Green album is less rock and more pop. Maladroit is Weezer's "hard rock" album, and Make Believe is kinda a fusion of Blue-Pinkerton. I'm not sure that you can go wrong.

4:33 PM

 
Blogger b. clary said...

good answer. time for a new blog.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Rivers is my hero said...

I agree. Maybe I'll work on it...

7:03 PM

 
Blogger b. clary said...

it's a good thing you have a blog. you know, so i can like... read the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Rivers is my hero said...

Sorry, I'm a little behind, B.

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home